Grene Vision Group and Eyecare Partners
Title: ASC Administrator
Responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing all activities of the facility according to the policies, procedures, philosophy, and objectives of the organization. Accountable for patient safety, management of the environment of care, personnel, materials, and equipment, education of personnel and administrative duties. Accountable for clinical and financial outcomes and for operational and cost-containment decisions.
- Develops proper clinical procedures that ensure patient safety, comfort and quality.
- Develops appropriate admission and discharge procedures and assures that pre-admission criteria are appropriately met.
- Researches and prepares cost reduction proposals and implements them as applicable.
- Evaluates ongoing patient care and reports significant patient problems to appropriate team members.
- Collaborates with Human Resources to ensure personnel policy development and communication to staff to achieve consistency in employee relations.
- Serves as resource and role model for staff.
- Plans, evaluates, recommends and implements new initiatives when appropriate.
- Selects and hires employees according to established guidelines. Monitors, coaches, develop and evaluate performance of staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards.
- Assures that the facility meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting body rules and regulations.
- Assures compliance with all Clinic policies and procedures and governmental regulations pertaining to:
- Controlled substances.
- Infection Control.
- Patient confidentiality.
- CPR, ACLS, safety and risk management in collaboration with the Compliance Director and HR.
- Quality improvements and quality assurance.
- Emergency codes and evacuation
- Professional Licensure and Credentialing
- DOH, CMS, JACHO, accreditation bureau and all other voluntary regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with vendors, employees, managers and physicians.
- Assists with the development of patient education material.
- Identifies variances to budget and presents solutions to correct the variances.
- Monitors patient experience feedback and contributes to the process of resolving complaints and service issues.
- Maintaining the safety, security, and confidentiality of medical records.
- Organizing and participating in required MEC, Governing Body, and QAPI meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five to seven years of ASC experience preferred and at least one year of leadership experience required.
- The Administrator will have demonstrable skills in leadership, management, interpersonal relations, conflict resolution, and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare or similar discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Current certification as a Registered Nurse in Kansas, required.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.